Walk along with me ^_^

Saturday 19 January 2013

A bit to the sentimental side

'Penghujung Cintaku' ; this one particular Indonesian song is one of my favorites. I first heard this song about a year ago when my brother played it on his phone and I instantly fell in love with it. It talks about love (of course), loyalty and the sincere willingness to devote into a marriage commitment. I have an open mind about relationships. I mean, at one point, two people can fall for each other. Maybe temporarily, maybe at a wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever. To be fully seen by somebody, then, be loved anyhow is one of the most amazing experience one can have. Some would end up marrying each other while some would just stay together because love is like that; it is unconditional. It's a free world; we are free to demonstrate love the way we want to(but of course things aren't the same for everybody). You can even create your own vows for your relationship. However, nothing could replace the old 'to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part'  . It is this string of words that truly binds two souls as man and wife.

2 comments: