Walk along with me ^_^

Thursday 30 May 2013

First Coffee Talk




Hi everyone.

         How are you all? Me?I'm doing all fine (wearing a big smile and aching heart). Anyway, the end is always the starting point of something new, something better. This I can promise.
       
         Anyway, I am in my homeland! Oh, how I miss Borneo. It's Kaamatan season but I don't think that I will be celebrating it. I have not been celebrating it for years because my family thinks that it is a pagan festival. Well, to tell you the truth, it used to be. But nowadays most Borneans celebrate Kaamatan because it is their identity. The animistic rituals are no longer practiced. A lot associates Kaamatan with drinking alcoholic beverages including the famous local 'tapai'; which I don't really agree. It is not like that. I remember meeting this one uncle some time ago, he is the boss of someone I dear. He offered me a drink but I rejected politely because I just didn't feel like adding alcohol into my diet(hoho). Then he said; 'Ongko tulun Dusun ko ti' which means 'you are not a real Dusun'. As if drinking is in the blood of the Kadus people. I do drink but rarely. When I say rarely, it means once or twice a year, a half glass to a  full glass each time. That's it. I managed to smile before him but deep in my heart, I felt very uneasy. You can't say that I am not a Dusun just because I don't drink much. I drink for the purpose of drinking, like coke and tea and etc. Not to get drunk. However, we happened to get along really well.


    I am just so glad that I have finished my third semester. Now, another 5 semesters to go. Maigaddd.....lamanya....By the time I finish my degree, I will be 24 and we're in the open market now. No more guaranteed posting. Bila la buli ada kerja tetap, bila lagi mau kawin, bila lagi mau ada family sendiri. Things are really messy for me now. But you know what they say about God's plan; if He brings you to it, He will bring you through it. I'm holding to that. 

          I will be going back to my beloved hometown; Ranau tomorrow. I can't wait to see my mom, Ms. Precious and my brother; Benny now that I've seen my dad and Inus. 

     
Miss Precious a.k.a Bernadette Jauni a.k.a Iddith a.k.a Senradit a.k.a Benradit dan semua yang sewaktu dengannya..


She can be weird sometimes....
 

but she will always be my little sister. Arrr..womanly tears *wipe wipe


Le Bennydict Jauni a.k.a Benny, Ben, Ombong(hahahaha)..but he'll always be 'Adi' to me.


 
Advinus Jauni a.k.a Inus a.k.a Vinut

   
Well, he has always been weird.
    
Notice the dog at the back, its name is Kurut.



These are old pictures actually. But you know what, I'll take pictures during my two weeks stay at my hometown and will upload them. Until next time *most probably after two weeks. With love, bye.






















2 comments:

  1. ok..bennydict is just so.............cute! hahha
    & ur cat's name is so funny hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dog my darling..hahaha

    ReplyDelete